2009/10/17

Midnight Madness 1st BLOG HOP


So here are some things about me!:) ......

1. Share something about you that would probably surprise us!

Unexpectedly .... I look is a lively and enthusiastic people, the
results I was rigid and human resources. I know that the majority of
people are sick of Management, because this will only set the rules,
like the free man, it can not give people freedom. @ @


2. Is there a specific time of day when your best creations are
made and is there a particular food / drink item you just have to have
with you?
In fact, inspiration is not difficult for me, as long as looking
at composition, to find a suitable seal, then let's use something to do
with ready-made on it. The works of foreign visitors, but everywhere
really make themselves more inspiration.


3. What makes you laugh the hardest?

Do a work day is to make my most happy thing, but a challenge to see the sketch will stay away a sudden ^ ^



4. What tool could you not live without?

I think paper is not available must not bar!! Kazakhstan)))



5. What would you love to find at a yard sale?

I have no yard, it is impossible to imagine @ @



6. If you could do something dangerous just once, with no risk-what would you do?

I wanted to go abroad from the previous go bungee jumping .. and
brought back a certificate. However, with increasing years after, it
seems more and more afraid of ... this dream may also be more and more
distance.
But if you can ... I want to walk in the wild zoo, with animals, to enjoy nature, but it is impossible to bar! Oh ~



7. Who is your hero?

Police bar! In fact, everyone is that they are elegant ^ ^



8. What was your reason to get into cardmaking / paper crafting?

Group buy, or a discount when you buy the most efficient啦!! Of
course, in use, if there are several layers of paper, I would have
hollowed out the bottom, so the paper can also be cut to re-use.


 


In fact, be able to complete an answer, I'm so impressed himself, after all, the language barrier a little bit ah!!
If the expression of the error, hope you will not mind @ @


沒有留言:

張貼留言